Vocal Awareness Communication Mastery
Corporate Training Programs
Vocal Awareness offers customized training for corporations designed and taught by founder Arthur Samuel Joseph and the Vocal Awareness team. The trainings range from keynote speeches to half, one-day and multiple-day in-depth sessions coupled with one-on-one breakouts for participants. Trainings can take place onsite at a corporate facility or at an offsite location.
Vocal Awareness has been featured in the Wall Street Journal and ESPN magazine. Click for a complete list of corporate clients.
Some comments others have shared about Vocal Awareness and the impact of working with Arthur Joseph:
ELLIE DRAKE BraveHeart Women Founder & CEO
“Before I started learning Vocal Awareness from Arthur, I had no idea that I had the power to lead my voice…. Instead, I used to follow it where ever it wanted to go! As I learned from Arthur, something shifted and I began to direct my voice.”
MICHAEL IRVIN Former All-Pro Dallas Cowboys wide receiver, Hall of Fame inductee, and NFL Studio Analyst.
“I have spent the better part of my life paying attention to my outward appearance. Being the in spotlight of the sports and entertainment world, I have always been focused on my body image, clothing…
A partial list of goals, objectives, and techniques that are covered during customized Vocal Awareness Communication Mastery Corporate Training include:
- Leadership Presence – Teaches the difference between being a business leader and embodying a leader in business.
- Persona Statement – A technique designed to identify personal brand— how one wants to be known in all contexts, personal and professional.
- Vocal Technique – Exercises to strengthen the voice, enhance resonance, instill confidence, break old habits.
Find the Hub of One’s Voice – The core sound, the most effective pitch in any given moment.
- Communication Skills – Presentation/performance tools for all situations from one-on-one to small or large groups, sales presentations, service interactions, board meetings, teleconferencing, road shows, quarterly teleconferences, media presentations (all forms from print to internet to radio/television).
- Communication Game Plan – Participants are shown how to craft presentations from Power Point to Keynotes and instructed in the meticulous rehearsal details required. There will be video recording of participants delivering opening or closing slides with feedback provided.
- White Noise – Eliminate “ums, uhs, I think…”
- Body Language – Stature, eye contact, walking into the room, the handshake, the impact of tension/fear/anxiety on body language and how to eradicate it.
- Storytelling – The distinction between conveying data and artfully communicating the message. Vocal Awareness axiom – It is not just the message, but the messenger that is critical.
- Visceral Language – Participants learn how to make Voice visual by annotating text in Vocal Awareness and delivering their words with conscious intention.
- Perception is reality – An opinion is created in three seconds. One never gets a second chance to make a first impression.