Maximize Your Possibility
Find out if Vocal Awareness Training is right for you and your business.
- Is effective communication essential to your business success?
- Do you or members of your team speak regularly to clients in person or over the phone?
- Are you aware of the impact voice and body language have on the perception of leadership abilities?
- Do public speaking opportunities and group presentations occur regularly throughout the year?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then Vocal Awareness Corporate Training can greatly enhance your ability to realize your business possibilities.
Human Achievement Movement
Is your company maximizing the possibility of its entire workforce? With the publication of his newest book Vocal Leadership: 7 Minutes a Day to Communication Mastery with forward by Roger Goodell, Commissioner of the National Football League, Arthur Samuel Joseph has coined a new movement, specifically the “Human Achievement Movement.” Let us make the leap and move past our “potential” in order to actually achieve our possibilities.
Our Corporate Training is relevant for individuals at every level of the career chain from human resource specialists, to mid-level management, to those on the ground level and those at the very top.
We have Certified Vocal Awareness Trainers ready to assist you in developing Empowerment through Voice in individual, small and large group contexts. Arthur Samuel Joseph himself with a track record of significant success coaching those in the C Level Suites is also available for large group and executive level training.
Transformational Training – Doing One Thing Very Well
We Specialize in Voice/Communication
Vocal Awareness Corporate Training differs dramatically from your generic communication, presentation and public speaking classes. We are not interested in communication “competency,” instead we develop Vocal Leadership where Communication Mastery is the norm. Most courses separate the individual from their content. In Vocal Awareness we are always helping people to make their inner Voices congruent with their outer voices. We understand that it is not just the “message,” but the messenger that matters in every communication context.
Benefits of Vocal Awareness Corporate Training
- Vocal Leadership: Individuals who incorporate Vocal Awareness into their communication style demonstrate greater self-confidence, personal empowerment and persuasive skills.
- Talent Engagement: Invest in your talent and see the profound results of their increased engagement and ability to communicate. Ideas, concepts and research will all be more effectively and confidently communicated making it easier for everyone on the team.
- Better Presentations: Vocal Awareness students thrive when given the opportunity to speak publicly. Whether they are giving an in house or external presentation, pitching an idea to one or many, their style and substance help others to really hear them.
- Overcome Communication Challenges: The bottom line is that those who study Vocal Awareness learn how to effectively, strategically and compassionately communicate with everyone they encounter both personally and professionally.
A Transformational Process
The Vocal Awareness Method is comprised of 5 principle elements that inform every aspect of the Work.
- Personal Branding, Mission and Vision Development
- Vocal Exercises designed to create congruence between and Individual’s Inner and Outer Voice
- An Awareness of Body Language and Personal Stature
- Rituals to enhance connection to Mind/Body/Spirit
- 5 Pillars to guide, enhance and direct Personal Integrity and Responsibility
A Proven Track Record of Success
Vocal Awareness has a proven track record of success with business leaders, world class athletes, broadcasters, actors, singers, politicians, Fortune 100 companies and multinational corporations, including Roger Goodell, Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin, Magic Johnson, Sean Connery, Angelina Jolie, Pierce Brosnan, Lucie Arnaz, Arnold Schwarzenegger and many others, as well as ESPN, NFL, NFL Network, Ernst & Young, Disney, Toyota, Ritz-Carlton, the Federal Reserve Bank and more. For a complete client list click here.
Accountability, Results, Practice and Feedback
Vocal Awareness Corporate Training is strategic and pragmatic. Participants are encourage to record and objectively analyze every communication opportunity and encounter. Accountability, results, practice and feedback are heavily stressed in all of our programs. Specific training elements include:
- Personalized Vocal Power Workouts designed for home study and practice
- Audio/Video recording with objective analysis of both strengths and areas for improvement
- Roleplaying with built in observation and critical feedback
- Frequent review sessions to maximize absorption
Bring Vocal Leadership to your Business
We have several programs designed to meet you individual and business goals. Choose between our 1 and 2 Corporate Seminars or design a custom built program specific to your company’s unique goals. Use our individualized coaching sessions on their own or as a supplement to a group seminar.