RESERVATION PRICE: $1995
(Full price of the course will be determined by total number of participants and meetings.)
The Vocal Awareness Storytelling and Communication Course for Actors, Singer, and Communication Professionals is a 4 week online course including 4 live webinars with Arthur Joseph comprised of the greatest and most comprehensive lessons from 50 years of voice coaching and media training in for Hollywood celebrities and Grammy award winning singers. Much more than vocal training, it is, as we call it, A New Form of Mastery.
A partial list of goals, objectives, and techniques for this customized three-month Vocal Awareness Communication Mastery Corporate Training Program include:
- Leadership Presence – Teaches the difference between being a business leader and embodying a leader in business.
- Persona Statement – A technique designed to identify personal brand— how one wants to be known in all contexts, personal and professional.
- Vocal Technique – Exercises to strengthen the voice, enhance resonance, instill confidence, break old habits. (add period)
- Find the hub of one’s Voice – The core sound, the most effective pitch in any given moment.
- Communication Skills – Presentation/performance tools for all situations from one-on-one to small or large groups, sales presentations, service interactions, board meetings, teleconferencing, road shows, quarterly teleconferences, media presentations (all forms from print to internet to radio/television).
- Communication Game Plan – Participants are shown how to craft presentations from Power Point to Keynotes and instructed in the meticulous rehearsal details required. There will be video recording of participants delivering opening or closing slides with feedback provided.
- White Noise – Eliminate “ums, uhs, I think…”
- Body Language –Stature, eye contact, walking into the room, the handshake, the impact of tension/fear/anxiety on body language and how to eradicate it.
- Storytelling – The distinction between conveying data and artfully communicating the message. Vocal Awareness axiom – It is not just the message, but the messenger that is critical.
- Visceral Language – Participants learn how to “Make Voice Visual” by annotating text in Vocal Awareness and delivering their words with conscious intention.
- Perception is reality – An opinion is created in three seconds. One never gets a second chance to make a first impression.
- Mastery is in the subtlety – not merely learning presentation techniques but true communication mastery. As in all mastery, is it not only what we do but how we do it that matters.
Also includes a digital course for online study:
The program consists of in-depth training with Arthur Joseph including:
• Communication Strategies
• Vocal & Speech Training
• Visceral Language Training
• Performance Training
• Presentation Skills
• A New Form of Mastery Digital DVD
• Over 12 hours of Videos
Group courses include at least 1 in person teaching session with Arthur Joseph as well as webinar follow ups.