RESERVATION PRICE: $1995
(Full price of the course will be determined by total number of participants and meetings.)
The Vocal Awareness Executive Course is an ongoing course comprised of the greatest and most comprehensive lessons from 50 years of Vocal Awareness integrating the concepts of Communication Mastery with Leadership Mastery. It is especially targeted for those executives, high level personnel and senior management who give keynote speeches, address boards, and other leaders who regularly give Power Point presentations, media interviews, and public appearances. Examples include: NFL Hall of Fame speeches, Fortune 500 Quarterly Earnings Reports, Annual Conference Speeches, etc.
A partial list of goals, objectives, and techniques for this customized three-month Vocal Awareness Communication Mastery Corporate Training Program include:
- Leadership Presence – Teaches the difference between being a business leader and embodying a leader in business.
- Persona Statement – A technique designed to identify personal brand— how one wants to be known in all contexts, personal and professional.
- Vocal Technique – Designed to help one discover their authentic voice. Additionally, exercises created to strengthen one’s voice, enhance resonance, instill confidence, and create new more effective communication habits.
- Find the hub of one’s Voice – The core sound, the most effective pitch in any given moment.
- Communication Skills – Presentation/performance tools for all situations from one-on-one to small or large groups, sales presentations, service interactions, board meetings, teleconferencing, road shows, quarterly teleconferences, media presentations (all forms from print to internet to radio/television).
- Communication Game Plan – Participants are shown how to craft presentations from Power Point to Keynotes and instructed in the meticulous rehearsal details required. There will be video recording of participants delivering opening or closing slides with feedback provided.
- White Noise – Solutions for eliminating “ums, uhs, I think, I mean, you know.”
- Body Language –Stature, eye contact, walking into the room, the handshake, the impact of tension/fear/anxiety on body language and how to eradicate it. As Arthur says, “the body speaks.”
- Storytelling – The distinction between merely conveying data and artfully communicating the message. Vocal Awareness axiom – It is not just the message, but the messenger that is critical.
- Visceral Language – Participants learn how to “Make Voice Visual” by annotating text in Vocal Awareness and delivering their words with conscious intention.
- Perception is reality – An opinion is created in three seconds. One never gets a second chance to make a first impression. How to be in charge of how you want to be known.
- Mastery is in the subtlety – Not merely learning presentation techniques but true Communication Mastery. As in all mastery, is it not only what we do but how we do it that matters.
- Speech Writing – How to craft effective public addresses from Powerpoint to keynotes.
Group courses include at least 1 in person teaching session with Arthur Joseph as well as webinar follow ups.
View a sample group course outlines below: